In his most recent Counselling and Psychotherapy blog, Somerset based Integrative Counsellor David Trott MBACP Dip couns, talks about Integrative Counselling, Counselling, and Psychotherapy. David has a specific focus on integrative counselling, integrative counselling and psychotherapy, the integrative counselling model and the integrative counselling approach. Keep up-to-speed with David's integrative counselling and psychotherapy blog that explores integrative counselling case studies, integrative counselling in action, integrative counselling courses, integrative counselling skills in action in pdf and sequentially planned integrative counselling for children.
Find out about in Davids most recent Counselling and Psychotherapy blog where he talks about:
The Advantage of Integrative Counselling
Integrative Counselling Framework
What Is Integrative Counselling?
How an Integrative Approach to Counselling Works
The 7 levels of functioning
What are the Five Relationships?
The advantage of the Integrative Counselling Model is that it draws from all these major orientations and includes them in a counselling method which treats the person as a whole. This wider view is in contrast to some Psychodynamic purists who will generally look towards the client’s younger years and symbolism like dreams and Freudian slips to attempt to unravel the person’s unconscious.
To read the complete article, Somerset Counselling: What is Integrative Counselling? click here.
What To do Next
If you feel counselling is maybe what you are looking for, or if you require further information the next step is very simple. Visit the Contact page and drop David a message via email, or call.
To book a counselling session with David, or to request further information, please call in confidence 01823 443022.
About the Author
To book a counselling session with David, or to request further information, please call in confidence 01823 443022. You may also contact David via email on: davidtrott747(at)btinternet.com Please replace (at) with @ in the email address.
David is a member of The British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) and works strictly within their ethical framework. As a fully qualified Integrative counsellor, he can adapt the therapy on offer, to best meet the individual needs of the client or group.
What is the BACP Register Counsellors & Psychotherapists?
The BACP Register of Counsellors & Psychotherapists is a list of BACP members who have met the standards for registration. In addition, the Register has gained an important quality mark of accreditation by the Professional Standards Authority for Health & Social Care, which is an independent body accountable to Parliament.Website: somersetcounselling.org
- Stress at the Top and the Benefits of Employee Assistance Programmes
- We humans, the games we play:Transactional Analysis
- Somerset Counselling: What is Integrative Counselling?
- Somerset Counselling: What’s it all about, Sigmund?
- Somerset Counselling: Counselling in Somerset (what’s on offer?)
- Somerset Counselling: So why choose to talk to a Counsellor above a Friend or Family Member?
Latest from Taunton Somerset Counselling David Trott
- Hiding in Plain Sight
- Small Steps: A Brief Look at Change
- Isolation: Why It Feels So Strange
- Embracing Uncertainty: We Look At Leaving Our Comfort Zone
- Bereavement: Making Some Sense of It
- The Rationale Behind Talking to a Counsellor Rather Than Friends or Family
- Farming: We Reveal the Dark Side
- Understanding And Managing Emotional Baggage
- The Psychology of Hoarding
- Royal Speaks Out On Mental Health Issues